CERTIFICATES AND AUTHORIZATIONS
UDT CERT: EN ISO 9001:2015/ EN ISO 14001-2015/ PN-ISO 45001:2018
Quality Management, Environment Management and Occupational Health & Safety Management in the areas of:
- General building services, repair of industrial installations, refractory lining, technical insulation, scaffolding assembly, industrial sealing.
- Manufacture of pressure equipment and steel constructions.
- Repair of pressure equipment.
- Regeneration and testing of electrical machines, pressure and safety accessories on a testing station.
- Design, repair and engineering of electrical power installations and lines.
Certificate for the transfer and authentication of markings of materials in accordance with Directive Annex 1. Point 3.1.
Scope: handling and authentication of the following metallurgical products:
Steel metallurgical products: steel sheets, pipes, rods, sections, closed profiles and elements in the processes of production and repairs of pressure equipment, steel structural elements, steel structures, technological installations.
UDT nr UC-13-35-N/2-02, UC-13-35-P/2-02, UC-13-35-W/M/2-02
UDT (Office of Technical Inspection) authorization nos. UC-13-35-N/2-02, UC-13-35-P/2-02, UC-13-35-W/M/2-02 to repair, modernize and manufacture steam boilers, water boilers, steam pipelines, liquid transmission pipelines, gas transmission pipelines, gas process pipelines, liquid process pipelines, non pressure and pressure vessels for flammable liquids, fixed pressure vessels, non-pressure and pressure vessels for toxic or caustic materials, and components of pressure equipment.
UDT nr UC-13-35-W/2-02
UDT Authorization no. UC-13-35-W/2-02 to manufacture steam pipelines, liquid transmission pipelines, gas transmission pipelines, liquid process pipelines, and gas process pipelines.
Certificate of Capacity Assessment to conduct overhauls of electric motors working in EX atmosphere
Certificate of Capacity Assessment to conduct overhauls of electric motors working in EX atmosphere. The Certificate was issued by the Experimental Mine “Barbara” of the Central Mining Institute. The scope of overhauls for induction motors:
- Flameproof Enclosure, group II, temperature classes T1, T2, T3, T4 and T5
- Increased Safety Design, group II, temperature classes T1, T2, T3, T4 and T5 – except for rewinding
- Pressurized Enclosures, group II, temperature classes T1, T2, T3, T4 and T5
- Non-sparking design, group II, Ex nA with voltage up to 6300 V
- Construction licence
- SEP (Polish Electrician Association) E and D
- Construction and road making equipment operator licence
- Welding licence for using methods 141, 111, 135
- Live working licence for voltages up to 1kV
- Licence for safe removal of asbestos-containing products